Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm back!

Happy (almost summer) everyone. I've got lots of exciting writing news to share these days. Columbusites can check out my latest Columbus Monthly article in the magazine's June issue: "From Farm to Fork" takes a close look at the scrumptious results of the collaboration between central Ohio chefs and growers. I've cranked out many feature stories for CM over the past two years, and this was certainly the most fun piece I've worked on for them. It was also a lot of work. A lot. I put many miles on my trusty Toyota visiting the farms, and I spent lots of caffeine-fueled hours at Stauf's in front of my laptop, often ready to tear my hair out while trying to get everything--word choice, heirloom melon monikers, the cadence of the paragraphs--just right. I hope you Columbusites enjoy the, ahem, fruits of my labors.

My companion tells me that the story has gotten several mentions on CD101, as it's one of the featured stories in CM's radio ad for this month. How fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the buzz around your story. Can't wait to read it!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home