Monday, April 23, 2007

What to eat when you're in a hurry

Things have been a bit crazy around here, and as I often do when I get stressed out, I've been doing more eating than cooking. (Three cheers for carbs!) That being said, I highly recommend the fish taco recipe from Robin Davis in last week's Dispatch. We made it last night, and they were not only quick, but also delicious, and sure to stay in my recipe file for future healthy weeknight meal.s

In other news, I've just finished the final edits on a story for Columbus Monthly's June issue. I'm so excited about it. I can't yet say what it is, but I started working on it last year, and it's all about food. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger MUDNYC said...

I thought of you yesterday morning when I was reading the good ol' SB Trib -- the food section had a recipe and AP article on cooking bagels at home. Maybe Theresa should try it, with her NYC bagel habit...

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home