Monday, April 30, 2007

Hot off the Presses

If you're a Columbus Monthly reader, you'll see my story "The Chosen One" in this month's issue, which sailed into mailboxes and newsstands over the weekend. It's a profile of Rabbi Naphtali Weisz, a 26-year-old rabbi who leads the same Orthodox Jewish congregation his grandfather once led. This was one of my favorite stories I've written in a while. He is a remarkable person, as his his wife, Abby, about whom I wrote a fair amount in the story as well. It became very clear to me that together, they're an inspiring example to the members of their congregation. I could tell, even from the brief amount of time I spent with both of them, that they're going to make not only their faith community, but this city, a better place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home