Thursday, March 22, 2007

A new flavor at Jeni's

I stopped by Jeni's Grandview shop last night after yoga, planning to purchase a pint of her lemon yogurt to pair with a blueberry crisp I'll make this weekend. But of course I walked out with not one but three pints, including a fabulous new flavor: Butterscotch and Cocoa Nib. The butterscotch flavor is very natural-tasting, and I loved all the little broken-up nibs--so much more interesting and varied than uniform chocolate chips. Cocoa nibs are cocoa beans that have been roasted and husked, but not yet turned into chocolate. They have a chocolatey, smokey, slightly bitter flavor that pairs very nicely with the butterscotch. I suggest stopping by.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for defining a nib!
riri

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home