Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spring is on its way...

...if not outside, than at least at Piece of Cake in the Short North. These cupcakes look like they burst into bloom moments before I stopped in to pick up my companion's birthday cake yesterday. Though the cupcake craze hit other big cities a couple of years ago, it's just now coming to Columbus. Even Starbucks has them. Alas, when I asked if I could take a picture of their bakery case, the staff told me I'd have to go through media relations first! I'll be on the prowl for cupcakes in other locales in the coming days, and I'll be sure to post my findings.

3 Comments:

Blogger MUDNYC said...

Those are so pretty!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost too pretty to eat! But Piece of Cake has fabulous eats, so I think I could get over it.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Those cupcakes are beautiful! Our daffodills are all up and in bloom right now and the yellow cupcakes look like they could blend right into our yard!
Lauren

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home