Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday Food News


I woke up at 4 a.m. today for some bizarre reason. Rather than toss and turn in bed, I decided to get up and start reading the newspapers. Last Wednesday's Chicago Tribune food section was still posted online since it was only 3 a.m. in the Windy City. I happily read it since I missed it last week. Of course, I had to wait a couple more hours for The Seattle Times and for the "thump" of The Columbus Dispatch on our doorstep.

Here are a few recipes gleaned from my early morning reading that not only made my mouth water, but inspired me to click "print." (With my office door shut tight, of course, so as not to wake my companion with the pre-dawn rattling of my inkjet printer.)

1 Comments:

Blogger MUDNYC said...

I'm almost finished reading (not listening to!) HEAT and it makes me really want to make homemade pasta!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home