Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Podcasts for Foodies

If I choose to do my daily run in the morning, I automatically tune my headphones to NPR's Morning Edition, but if I run after work in the early evening, I love listening to some of the great food-related podcasts that are popping up all over iTunes. There's nothing better than burning calories while learning delicious and seasonally appropriate ways to stuff your face after your workout. My foodie podcast standbys include The Splendid Table and KCRW's Good Food, broadcast from Santa Monica, but lately I've also been trying out the new podcasts from Bon Appetit, which were launched for the first time this spring. Summer topics thus far have included how to select fish at the supermarket, tips for entertaining on a budget, and a primer on summer fruit crisps and stocking your pantry. Gourmet is offering podcasts now too, but I haven't tried them yet. Sigh. So many fun things, so little time...

1 Comments:

Blogger MUDNYC said...

Renny! Thanks for the wine recs. I love wine!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home