Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hot off the Press...

A couple of new articles published this week:

Read my profile of Master Chef Hartmut Handke here--Columbus' very own king of creme brulee, which the 2004 Zagat Guide said may be the best in the world. I remember very well the first time I tried Chef's creme brulee. I literally stopped talking to the people at my table, because I wanted to devote every single bit of my attention span to tasting it. Quite simply, it was unbelievable. I wrote the article for Midwest Airlines Magazine, the in-flight magazine for the most pleasant airline I've ever experienced. Midwest has a direct flight from Columbus to Milwaukee, a hub, which I availed myself of two years in a row when speaking at the Call to Action national conference. Hands down, they offer the best treats I've ever had at 30,000 feet: kringle, a heavenly pastry that's a signature Wisconsin treat, and some really great lemon bars!

Columbusites can read my new profile of World Laughter Tour leader and psychologist Steve Wilson in the May issue of Columbus Monthly. Wilson starts "laughter clubs" to promote the healing powers of laughter, and he has worked with everyone from schoolteachers to the Pentagon. He's a great guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger MUDNYC said...

Hey that's Susie's dad! Renny I'm so proud of your writing career! 2 more weeks and I'm in the midwest, too!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home