Monday, October 09, 2006

Fall Flavors


October is the only month when I drink pumpkin spice coffee, and it's such a treat! I picked up a half-pound from Stauf's last week, and now it truly feels like fall! If the cool breezes, brilliant fall foliage and football Saturdays are making you crave some of autumn's tastes, here are some things to consider:


And, just in time for peak baking and cooking season, Sur la Table is offering free knife sharpening (3 knives) throughout October. (Thanks, Em, for the heads up on this!)

3 Comments:

Blogger MUDNYC said...

Salt and sweet are the great overlooked treat combo...like salted pretzel dipped in nutella...mmm! And salted caramel!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Oh, I am so buying those spider spatulas for my mom and sister! Thanks for the heads up.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Just FYI: I bought six spatulas yesterday. You should get a commission!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home