Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Coming soon to the airwaves near you!

I got an exciting phone call yesterday from NPR's The Splendid Table. They asked me to be one of their call-in guests for Thursday's show! I was given a phone number to call at a specific time on Thursday morning, so Lynne Rosetto Kasper and I can chat on the air! I had e-mailed a few comments and questions to Lynne about two weeks ago, about a couple of topics I won't disclose just yet.

I prepped for my segment today by listening to the latest ST podcast while I ran after work. I just know that Lynne and I are going to be BFF!

More later on how to listen to the specific episode! (I'll be identified as "Renee from Columbus.")

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!

8:09 AM  
Blogger MUDNYC said...

Yay Renny! Let us know the details, I want to listen to all your worthy comments/questions/witticisms and laughter!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home