Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holiday Eats

So Blogger won't let me post the rest of my weekend pictures, so I'm focusing my writing this evening on non-technical things, like print publications! I love the December issues of all the food magazines: Bon Appetit, Gourmet, Cooking Light, Saveur, even Every Day with Rachael Ray. (Cuz that gal gets it done quickly, and who doesn't have a need for speed this time of year?) Even if you're not up for purchasing an entire magazine, you can always make copies at the library, since the current month's issues are non-circulating. Here are my top picks for recipes for this festive time of year:
  • Cranberry Gin and Tonics, Gourmet
  • Spicy Maple Walnuts, Every Day with Rachael Ray
  • Cranberry Upside-Down Coffee Cake, Cooking Light

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Renee-
Need your cooking help! I am going to my first Cooking Club meeting two weeks from now (my neighbor is in the group and invited me to join) and I need to bring an appetizer. Suggestions? We're to use Cooking Light recipes or something similar. I need something yummy but easy- with trying to get tenure and my 7 month old speedy crawler actually something FAST and easy and yummy would be best...

Thanks!!
Lauren

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home