Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's in the numbers--unlocking chocolate's mystique.

Have you ever wondered what all those cocoa percentages mean as you stand in front of a cache of premium bars at the grocery store? Columbusites can read all about them in in my chococentric story in this week's (Jan. 12) issue of Business First. (Sorry, I haven't been able to locate it online.) The article also includes a homemade hot chocolate recipe that Pistachio's Spencer Budros was nice enough to share with me. If you can't get Business First, this month's issue of Every Day with Rachael Ray (I know, I know.) features a nice "by the numbers" guide to choosing chocolate by cocoa content.
In other writing news, I'm about to unveil a brand-new, newly-designed web site for my writing business. Stay tuned! I'll let readers know as soon as it's up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home