Thursday, July 10, 2008

Aw, shucks

I recently found out that I received an Ohio Excellence in Journalism award for my story “Farm to Fork,” which was published in the June 2007 issue of Columbus Monthly. The story described the burgeoning relationships between local farmers and chef-owner-restaurateurs and the fresh, seasonal dishes that result from their collaboration. The story was two years in the making, and it was one of the most fun (and labor-intensive) pieces I’ve ever worked on. I’ll try to get a pdf of it up soon.

The awards are coordinated by the Press Club of Cleveland, and they’re inclusive of magazines and newspapers across the state.

3 Comments:

Blogger MUDNYC said...

Congrats! You done good.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Congrats, Renee! I hope your move goes smoothly.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris? Awards? Life is good for Renee! Congrats, my friend!!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home